Monday, January 4, 2010

Why Yudu hate me?

Photobucket
Since, I have started looking up information about the Yudu I have been surprised by some of the hatred that is being expressed towards this handy craft machine.

No one was mad when I bought an acrylic paint set with instruction on how to become a painter. They didn’t yell at me in videos because I bought a book on how to make jewelry. In fact, the last time I bought yarn and a pattern to make a scarf everyone said “what a good idea!”

No one believed that I was going to put all the talented painters, jewelry makers or knitters out of business because I bought materials and instructions!

I love our Yudu because I have always wanted to screen print. I could have used embroidery hoops, made my own screens from reclaimed wood and material and cut freezer paper into my own t-shirt designs-but I didn’t. I like how our Yudu sits in the same space as our scanner used to sit and has the ability to hold the screens we need and provides a stable platform to screen our designs. I didn’t have to use my woeful carpenter skills to make something work.

I may grow and want to try other ways of screen printing in my future; in fact I am sure I will. The Yudu provides me with a good basic start.

So let me enjoy my Yudu. If you are that worried that I am going to put you out of business then maybe you should work on your artistic skills!

Feel free to comment and leave your opinion!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Great Post. I am so tired of certain people downing the Yudu Machine. Get a life and stop all the hate.

May 30, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home